Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Give up? No. Unite? If we have to, yes.

I have no intention of giving up my desire for a true conservative Republican nominee. However, as there are no clear convervatives running this year (what is wrong with our party?) and it appears McCain may wind up the nominee, I agree completely with Hugh Hewitt who say's:

"There are seven reasons for anyone to support the eventual nominee no matter who it is: The war and six Supreme Court justices over the age of 68."

While McCain is not my kind of Republican he comes closer to it than anyone in the Democratic party. If, and I hold out hope against it, if McCain wins the nomination he wins my full support and my vote in November. I hope it does not come to that, but if it does so be it.

Any Republican over any Democrat, any day!

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?