Saturday, December 29, 2007

Can you short sell a college football program?

Can you short sell a college football program? If so I am all in, or is that all out?

Anyone who knows me is aware I am no Colorado football fan. Having said that; how can any school in the country think hiring someone with the record of Neuheisel is a good idea?

I hope Mr. Neuheisel has reformed. I hope for UCLA (and I am less fond of any California school than CU) that the evidence proves contraindicated and Mr. Neuheisel brings honor both on field and off, but come on. Neuheisel? This is like putting Bill Clinton in charge of improving the morality of your intern program!

Proof that "higher education" doesn't mean much I guess.

Very curious to know what you think, let me know will you please?

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?