Wednesday, October 31, 2007

...and I say I should pay less!

Warren Buffett says "I should pay pay more tax" and I say I should pay less. What is the difference? Mr. Buffett has the freedom to pay more at his leisure however there are laws preventing me from paying less.

What is not said in the story is that Mr. Buffett pays his employees more than he pays himself therefore they are taxed at a higher percentage of their income. It is called an Income Tax for a reason.

By the way; it was originally going to be called the "Confiscation of Your Money to Pay for Things You Would Never Pay for On Your Own Tax" but that was considered to long so they shortened it to Income Tax.

Thanks Drudge Report for the link to I should pay more tax, says US billionaire Warren Buffett | | Guardian Unlimited Business.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?