Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Is the judicial fight coming to a head?

While I welcome an end to this sorry example of Democrats choosing political power over the best interest of the country, I have to think that the Republican leadership is equally to blame for allowing this situation to develop and continue to this point. For more than two years a Democrat minority as controlled this issue because of a lack of leadership and strength by Senate Republicans. A show of strength and determination at the first instance of Democrat mischief and this entire situation could have been resolved, with judges confirmed, more than two years ago. While I will continue to support a Republican majority, and a stronger one at that, I will be looking for new, more aggressive leadership to send my money to.

Thinking Right has information that signals the fight may soon be engaged.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?